The Company’s track record includes:
- AC Lloyd Homes, Bishops Tachbrook, Warwickshire
Secured outline planning permission for 50 units following successful promotion through local plan.
- AC Lloyd Homes, Radford Semele, Warwickshire
Secured outline permission for 65 units. Won on appeal following initial refusal by planning authority. Subsequently secured Reserved Matters approval.
- AC Lloyd Homes, Kingswood, Warwickshire
Secured full permission for 38 units following successful Green Belt release through local plan.
- Trebor Developments / Horton Estates, Lichfield
Secured outline permission for 65 units as part of a mixed use scheme on a former industrial site.
- AC Lloyd Homes, Napton, Warwickshire
Secured full planning permission for 28 houses. Won on appeal following non determination by planning authority
- Burton and South Derbyshire College, Land at Rollaston -on-Dove
Advisor to the College in respect of a successful planning application and local plan promotion for 100 units on former College playing fields.
- AC Lloyd Homes, Hook Norton, Oxfordshire
Secured full planning permission for 28 houses. Included substantial community engagement to secure support from Parish Council.
- Private landowner, Mounts Hill, Wednesbury
Secured full planning permission for 45 houses. Included negotiations to remove affordable housing obligations due to site viability.
- Mucklow Family, Long Lane, Halesowen
Secured planning permission for 24 houses. Included lengthy negotiations over design and layout to accommodate protected species.