Current projects include:
- AC Lloyd Homes, Sydenham, Leamington
Currently working to secure outline planning permission for 200 units as Phase 1 of a wider allocated site for 500 units.
- Bloor Homes/Maximus, Bromsgrove
Strategic land promotion of 100 acre Green Belt site through Bromsgrove Local Plan for mixed use scheme, including 400 houses.
- Private landowner, Solihull
Strategic land promotion of 35 acres through Solihull Local Plan Review.
- Hartford Homes, Douglas, Isle of Man
Currently working to secure planning permission for 300 homes following recent Development Plan success.
- Deeley Homes, Long Itchington, Warwickshire
Strategic land promotion of site through Neighbourhood Plan and Local Plan Review.
- AC Lloyd Homes, sites at Great Alne and Wellesbourne, Stratford
Strategic land promotion of sites through Local Plan Review.
- AC Lloyd Homes, Honeybourne, Worcestershire
Strategic land promotion of 25 acre site through Local Plan Review.
- Private developer, Warwick
Currently working to secure planning permission for part conversion/part redevelopment of existing hotel to 27 apartments.
- Thrive Homes, Croxley Green, Hertfordshire
Currently working to secure planning permission for development of 42 apartments at appeal.
- Private developer, Bearley, Stratford
Currently working to secure planning permission for mixed use redevelopment of former industrial site in the Green Belt for 32 homes and 30,000 sq.ft employment units.
- University of Buckingham, Gawcott, Buckingham
Strategic land promotion of 6 acre surplus asset site through Local Plan Review.
- Deeley Homes, Stretton on Dunsmore, Rugby
Currently working to secure planning permission to secure 25 homes on former Green Belt site.