Current projects include:
- AC Lloyd Homes, Oakley Grove, Leamington
Currently working to secure outline planning approval for 150 units together with a secondary school and primary school as part of a wider major urban extension south of Leamington.
- AC Lloyd Homes, Sydenham,Leamington
Currently working to secure outline planning permission for 200 units as part of an under allocated site for 500 units.
- Bloor Homes/ Maximus
Currently promoting 100 acre Green Belt site through local plan for mixed use scheme, including 400 houses.
- Private landowner, Solihull
Currently promoting 35 acres of land for strategic Green Belt release through Solihull Local Plan Review.
- University of Buckingham, Gawcott, Buckingham
Currently promoting a 6 acre surplus asset site through Local Plan Review for residential use.
- Hartford Homes, Douglas, Isle of Man
Currently promoting 4 sites totalling 135 acres for strategic release through the Douglas Local Plan Review process.
- A C Lloyd Homes, Great Alne, Stratford
Currently promoting 3.5 acre site for Green Belt release as part of the Local Plan Review.
- Terra Strategic, Solihull
Currently promoting 10 acre site for Green Belt release through Solihull Local Plan Review.
- Hartford Homes, Castletown, Isle of Man
Currently working to secure full planning approval for 50 units to the south of Castletown.